What to expect - hopefully faster, more stable, and longer lasting TB/DX/D2.
How to check if the mods are in effect: 1) Launch Terminal Emulator, 2) Type "bash /data/imoseyon/checkimosey.sh", without the quotes and hit enter.
How to remove my mods: remove /etc/init.d/99imoseyon and reboot.
(Keep in mind that this is a work in progress and your mileage WILL vary.)
- v6.2.1 - fixed a bug in check script.
- v6.2 - added swap support (if your kernel supports swap, ie thunderbolt). Run "sh /data/imoseyon/swap.sh create" to enable. Blog post on this.
- v6.1.4 - made enable script more robust for more ROMs. No need to flash if yours is already working.
- v6.1.3 - fixed more enable bugs for some roms. It's not easy making a zip for all ROMs for 3 devices folks! ;)
- v6.1 - added /tmp tmpfs support for thunderbolt
- v6.0.5 - fixed more minor bugs, and tweaked cache_pressure slightly in an attempt to reduce/eliminate occasional sluggishness.
- v6.0.4 - fixed a bug for stock ROMs without busybox, created /tmp if it doesn't exist.
- v6.0.3 - fixed an unsilly bug for DX/DX
- v6.0.2 - fixed another silly bug which prevented crond from starting up on some ROMs.
- v6.0.1 - fixed a silly bug which prevented my mods from being enabled on ROMs that don't have init.d enabled.
- Tweaked scripts to work on thunderbolt.
- Tweaked minfree some more (note this is still a work in progress).
- Separated sysctl settings to a separate file (/data/imoseyon/sysctl.conf) so they are easily customizable.
- Abandoned interactive mode - it didn't really provide much value for me. So I'm doing ondemand only for now. May look at conservative next.